CDMS ships with a patient records module which allows you to create, edit and manage patient information. You can create new patient files and optionally collect registration fees during the creation process. The module allows you to collect localized information about the patient. CDMS also collects specialized fields e.g.
- HIV serostatus
- Allow creation of unidentified patients
- Age estimates
- Location details (nationality, county, subcounty, location e.t.c)
- Delete patient files (only for admins)
You can track patient connections in the real world by maintaining emergency contacts directly in their file.
The patient database contains patient details and one can:
• View, add and edit patient information e.g name, telephone etc
• Add next of kin details
• Add patient allergies for reference at any time