The actual consultation page will appear where you can now save the details of the patient’s analysis. You may also click on the blue “Triage” button on the top right of this screen if you wish to record/access patient vitals. After completing the consultation click on the green “Save changes” button located on the bottom right of the screen.
After saving these details the screen now appears as shown below –
The above screen allows you to carry out the following tasks that revolve around a consultation
- Request a lab test by clicking on the “+ Add” link located on the right side panel next to the lab tests label or click the “Request lab procedure” button located in the “Quick Info” section.
- Prescribe drugs by clicking on the “+Add” link located on the right side panel next to Prescriptions or by clicking on the “Write prescription” button located in the “Quick Info” section.
- Update the record if you have any new information for the visit by clicking the blue “Update this record” button at the bottom.
- Schedule a future visit by clicking on the “Record next visit” button located in the “Quick Info” section.
- View patient file and show patient appointments.
- Click on the green “Complete this consultation” button to close the consultation.